Saturday, February 28, 2009

Birthday~

iie Lub Mamiie..Mamiie Lub mii too~~
At toiitoii take de.. xD

seii sha mamiie & seii sha Luiiluii.. xD
Today!
2/28 seii sha luiiluii a.k.a seii sha muiimuii YiiNz birthday!
xD
So happy and have fun oso..
=D
We go watch movie..
That movie sooooooooooooooooo FUNNY arhs..
x]
After that ,
we walk to parkson de KFC~
We at thr mumum and berbual-bual too..
xD
After ,
My car du come lw..
Haishh..
Actually ,
birthday girl cannot cry o sad de..
But today iie cry jor..
Stil two times gok!
Haishh..
Long story..
Hehehs..
Now already nothing lw..
Cus mamiie and ahgong and Honey go help me wash brain lw..
xD
so nothing lw..
Hahahs..
Hope all my friends happy and find there true lovb~
And hope ME can find tiok my true lovb..
xD
K larhs~
End blog le..
Wanna ki siiaw with Megan lw..
She come my house over night..
Eeee ,
Papa~
xD
iie lovb my
Mamiie
Dadiie
Best friends
Friends
Korkor
Jiejie
Muiimuii
=D
Buaiiz~
Lovb ya~!!

No comments: