Saturday, February 28, 2009

I cry about you... You know?

Haishh
Last night wont slp
Thinking bout ytd go out de thg..
Haishh
Always cry
I call dadiie
Dadiie help me wash brain
And cry again
Haishh haishh
Last night i cry jor 3 times!

Today 1 times
Cus just now he find my mamiie..
i hurt tiok again..
TT
Mamiie them always advice me dn cus boy cry or what
But i really very useless
i cannot stop my tears to come out
i really wanna give up to lovb him
BUT
cannot..
i try it before..
Try go lovb other guys..
But finally ,
i stil lovb him!
Haishh

i sad cause you
i cry cause you
i happy also cause you

Eu make me siiaw lw..
LOL
Haishh
i dnnoe how to mian dui you arhs
=(
Haishh
Just hope that you really can give up her du okiies lw..

1 comment:

Hope said...

aiyo... should not cry...
:D sorry... didn't wish you happy b'day....
HAPPY BE-BELATED BIRTHDAY!!!
:P